Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Macie!!!


I can't believe Macie is already four years old! She had her first "friend" birthday party this year and it was fabulous! We went to Chick-fil-A, along with 8 of her friends and had a great time! She loved having her friends and cousins there, and all of the fun new presents were an added bonus! She was even more excited to give out the party favors we brought for all of her friends, I love that she is so giving! She and I were at the store on her birthday when she found the cute birthday hat she is wearing in her pictures. It looked so cute on her that I couldn't resist buying it and I'm glad I didn't because she wore it all day and looked absolutely adorable! Aunt Kellie made her a real homemade cake for her party! She was so happy and so was I! I hate making cakes, probably because I'm not very good at it! I usually go with store bought cakes or brownies, so when Kellie offered to make her a "real" birthday cake I was elated! Macie wanted a pink and blue purse cake and was very happy with the results! Watch out Kellie- I have 3 other kids who are now going to want "real" birthday cakes!
Mae also had a family birthday party that night at our house and was completely spoiled, as usual. We got her the Cupcake Maker she has wanted for about 2 months. She was so excited when she opened it that she started screaming! She also received tons of baking accessories from Grandma Tracie and Grandpa Ed, I think our kitchen is going to turn into "Macie's Bakery". Her many other gifts included Tinkerbell and Hannah Montanna products galore, barbies, magnet dolls, clothes, a little piano and of course, princess goodies!
It is so amazing to see her grow and watch her turn into such a beautiful little girl! She is not at all a baby anymore and I am just not ready to let her grow up yet! To me she will always be my sweet little baby
! I am so proud of her and love being her mommy!
Macie is full of life and energy and is ready explore this new world of being four! I know she will enjoy every moment to it's fullest! Happy Birthday my Little Princess!!!



3 comments:

Lana said...

Hooray! How great that you set up your blog. I am so excited! Thanks for leaving me a comment so I knew about it. You are SO sweet!
I can't beleive Macie is four. She is so beatiful and looks like an absolute sweetheart! All your kids are so adorable! I loved seeing their pictures.
You guys look so amazing in your photos from both your trips. You are gorgeous! I am so glad you guys got a chance to be alone and have such a great time! I am looking forward to keeping up on your guys! Love you! Lana

Heather said...

She is GORGEOUS! Tell her we said Happy Birthday! Tell Kelley she is hired for all of my cake needs! I loved it.

Sandi said...

Jamie,
Too cute, I love all the pictures! I am glad you have a blog so we can see what you are up to. Looks like you have a had a lot of fun traveling with Mark!