Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fresh Veggies!

I just love all of the fresh vegetables that are available this time of year! It's so fun to make new recipes with vegetables from the garden, they're just so yummy and healthy! Thanks to my parents and a new fresh produce farm down the street from our house we will be cooking up and bottling lots of yummy favorites in the next few weeks! Salsa, spaghetti sauce, stewed tomatoes, soups ~ I can't wait!!!


*FYI: The fresh produce farm near our house has TONS of yummy, just-picked veggies at great prices! Check them out! Petersen's Family Farm 11800 S. 4000 W. (No, it's not my family...my family is spelled Peterson!) :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

YUM!! I love this time of year and all the yummy fresh food!

LeShel said...

YUM!!

The Willeyes said...

Yum...summer veggies are the best aren't they!