Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Was Lost and Now I'm Found...Hopefully!!!

Yes, I realize I am WAY behind on my posting! It seems that I am WAY behind on a lot of things these days! The laundry (our dryer went out and it took FOREVER and a day to get the new one here!), grocery shopping, house cleaning, posting on and revealing my new recipe blog (well, really not so new, just not so updated!),oh, and Jackson just called, yes, literally just called and said we are $18 behind on his lunch money! How ironic!

I was recently scolded by my sweet sisters who let me know I needed to get my act together with my blog so here goes.....

Get ready for an overload of what's been happening in the world of "Happily Ever After!"....Just as soon as I finish this next load of laundry!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I am sure your laundry fell behind 3 loads...come on Jam we KNOW you! But nevertheless we are glad to see you back! PS we need to get together!

Lana said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the pictures!
Your trip to Disney land looked really fun. I loved the video in your hotel room. It was an awesome room!
Your dog Boston looks like a great friend too! What a cute dog.
All the kids are growing up so fast, and they all have bits of both of you in them. So sweet!

Jules P Hansen said...

:waits inpatiently:

The Willeyes said...

I hate laundry...it is NEVER done. I once threatened everyone that I was going to make them all wrap in a towel or blanket and give me all their clothes just so I could say that the laundry was done! :)

Katie said...

I thought you wre found? when are you going to post something new?